My Golf 3D
iWare Designs brings you My Golf 3D, a casual mini golf game which features real 3D physics, 36 unique holes based over four environments with a variety of interactive obstacles and hazards to avoid and negotiate.
Whether you are a serious or casual golfer this game will give you hours of enjoyment.
Download My Golf 3D now, you will not be disappointed.
iOS System Requirements
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Supports iOS 8.0 and above.
- Utilizes Retina displays on compatible devices.
- Game Center compatible.
Android System Requirements
- Requires Android 4.1 and above.
- Requires OpenGL ES version 2 or higher.
- Auto configures to all screen resolutions and densities.
OS X System Requirements
- Requires OpenGL version 2 or higher.
- Requires OS X 10.9 and above.
- Runs in both windowed and full screen modes.
- Various 4:3 and wide screen resolutions available.
- Full High Def 3D textured environments.
- Full 3D physics at 30 FPS.
- Practice: Fine tune your game by playing on your own.
- Quick Play: Play against other friends, family members or computer opponents.
- Multi player hot seat up to 4 players.
- Fully adjustable address including position and direction.
- Configure up to 4 player profiles to keep track of all your statistics.
- Each profile contains comprehensive statistics and progression history.
- Progress through the ranks from Rookie to Legend. Beware you can go down as well as up.
- 4 golf courses to choose from.
- Interactive obstacles including spinners, sweepers, bumpers and moving platforms.
- Avoid the water and sand hazards on the course.
- 6 configurable characters to choose from.
- Variety of clothing, putters, golf balls and pin flag styles to choose from.
- Play left or right handed.
- Track your game progress and achievement progress locally in the new 3D Trophy Room.
- Save your favourite shots and watch them with complete video playback.
- Top 10 leader boards for all courses.
- 5 levels of CPU difficulty.
- 15 achievements to collect locally or via Game Center.
- Leader boards and via Game Center.
- Take action photos and share them via Email or save them to your device.